Ship To: Ashburn - United States
Select Color: Dark Brown
The smartest way to complement your diet!
The TM3 Green Smoothie is a synergistic formula of concentrated alkaline supergreens, superfruits, and nutrient-dense vegetable powders. A valuable source of naturally occurring phytonutrients, vitamins, and minerals, it helps boost energy, assist with mineral replenishment, provide optimal support for the body, and help the body to maintain a healthy pH balance.
● Mixes instantly (we love to use cold almond milk in a shaker cup!)
● On-the-go nutrition for a busy lifestyle
● Great taste
● Powershot of 26 organic greens, organic fruits, and organic veggies
● 72 trace minerals
● No added sugar
● Low glycemic
● Low impact carb
● 3 grams of heart-healthy fiber
● Add to our Cake Batter shake powder for an amazing-tasting protein-rich super smoothie!
● Natural source of energy
● Digestive and immune support with pre and probiotics
● pH Balancing
● Supports natural hydration
● Keeps you feeling full and energetic with only 2 net carbs!
● Alfalfa Grass Powder (organic). Contains over 300 nutrients and phytonutrients, including being a plant source of vitamin D, and being rich in iron, calcium, vitamin C, chlorophyll, amino acids, enzymes, and bioactive plant compounds like saponins, phytoestrogens, coumarins, alkaloids, phytosterols, terpenes, coumestrol, phenolics, flavonoids and carotenoids.
● Astragalus (organic). Contains a range of bioactive compounds including triterpenoid saponins, bioflavonoids, polysaccharides, glycosides, trace minerals and amino acids.
● Barley Grass Powder (organic). A rich source of chlorophyll, amino acids, vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients like flavonoids, saponin, beta-sitosterol and beta-carotene. It is high in dietary fiber and a very good source of protein, containing the 9 essential amino acids, as well as containing many enzymes, being especially high in the enzyme superoxide dismutase (SOD).
● Chlorella Powder (organic). Contains a vast array of vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids (such as ALA), complete proteins, nucleic acids (RNA and DNA), peptides, polysaccharides, glycoproteins, beta-glucans, and a vast spectrum of phytochemicals including chlorophyll and carotenoids.
● Kale Powder (organic). One of the most nutrient-dense foods available, it is an excellent source of vitamins C and K, potassium, iron, copper and manganese, and a good source of several other vitamins and minerals, amino acids, dietary fiber, and numerous plant compounds like chlorophyll, carotenoids, flavonoids and glucosinolates, which are broken down into biologically active compounds such as indoles like indole-3- carbinol, and isothiocyanates like sulforaphane. It also contains some alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), an omega-3 essential fatty acid.
● Lemon Juice Powder (organic). An excellent source of ascorbic acid (vitamin C), citric acid and citrus limonins, and contains a variety of phytochemicals like the flavonoid glycosides, as well as containing smaller amounts of flavonoids like ß-carotenes, ß-cryptoxanthin, zeaxanthin, and lutein. It is also a good source of an array of vitamins and minerals.
● Oat Grass Powder (organic). Rich in chlorophyll and an excellent source of beta-carotene, vitamin K, folic acid, calcium, iron, protein and fiber, as well as vitamin C and B vitamins.
● Spirulina Powder (organic). Contains over 60% complete protein, a very good source of nucleic acids, lipids and essential fatty acids such as gamma linolenic acid (which is only otherwise found in mother’s milk), and contains complex carbohydrates like polysaccharides. It is rich in plant compounds like phycocyanin, chlorophyll and carotenoids, and a very good source of many vitamins and minerals, including being one of the few plant sources of vitamin B12.
● Wheatgrass Powder (organic). Contains up to 70% chlorophyll and rich in iron, a very good source of calcium and a good source of amino acids and many vitamins and minerals. It also contains metabolic enzymes, including superoxide dismutase (SOD) and cytochrome oxidase, as well as a wide array of phytochemicals like phenolic compounds, terpenoids, flavonoids, alkaloids, saponins, tannins, steroids and glycosides.
● Mangosteen fruit (extract) is rich in dietary fiber, especially pectin, and is high in the bioactive polyphenolic compounds, xanthones. Mangosteen also contains catechins, polysaccharides and stilbenes. Mangosteen is also a very good source of carotenoids, like cryptoxanthin, and a good source of vitamin C, as well as containing moderate amount of B-complex vitamins, copper, manganese, magnesium, calcium, zinc, phosphorus, and potassium.